The Sunlight Cliff 601 – a versatile campervan for rent
Campervan available at KoKo Kamper camper rental – currently parked in Gdansk.
The Sunlight Cliff 601 is a compact and versatile campervan for rent which also provides a high level of comfort. When you travel in a campervan the driving experience is like a passenger car – the difference is that you also get vacation accommodations for up to 4 people. This campervan offers surprising maneuverability which means that it is perfect for driving on the narrow streets of southern Europe. The Sunlight Cliff 601 is the ideal campervan for a family of 4, couple or people who enjoy traveling solo.
- good maneuverability, even on narrow streets
- only a category B driver’s license required
- seating and sleeping space for 4 people
- functional interior ensures travel comfort
- kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and gas stove
- compact bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
- lower large, comfortable bed for two people
- upper double bed with a view of the stars
- diesel-powered heating – comfortable travel at any time of the year
- parking air conditioner (Dometic Freshjet 1700W)
- camper available for rent starting at 490 PLN/day including tax
Sunlight Cliff 601 camper - basic technical data:
Campervan available at KoKo Kamper rental – the freedom to travel in comfort!
The Sunlight Cliff 601 will take you on a limitless journey full of breathtaking views and endless adventures. These memories will last a lifetime.
See what makes this Sunlight Cliff campervan for rent special:
Practical and versatile equipment!
With a proven and reliable 2.2 MJET 140 hp engine, 6-speed transmission, and compact dimensions this vehicle is perfect for wide-open highways, narrow streets and mountain passes alike. This all-purpose campervan, which is available at KoKo Kamper rental, is also equipped with efficient diesel heating and a heated gray water tank, which means it well suited for winter travel. The Sunlight Cliff 601 campervan will always rise to the occasion.
Compact and functional living area
Because of their smaller size campervans offer a much more practical interior design.
Clever solutions and excellent use of space make it possible to create a comfortable “mini apartment” for your vacation. Many people are surprised by the fact that a campervan the size of a bus can hold 4 comfortable beds (the top ones protected by a net), a bathroom with a shower, a kitchen, and a dining area with a folding table. And each of these things is designed in a classic elegant way with attention to detail.
The ideal campervan for 2 to 4 people
A family vacation with two children or a romantic trip for two. If there are only 2 people traveling, they can fold down the lower bed and gain extra space to store bikes or other large luggage. Thanks to the sliding doors in the campervan, you can enjoy a wide entrance giving you a feeling of more space. The entrance door can also be fitted with a sliding mosquito net. Thanks to a retractable sunshade, you can also quickly create a private outdoor terrace.
Campervan equipped with a bathroom – freedom while you travel
The Sunlight Cliff 601 – which is available for rent – has a compact and fully equipped bathroom. A heated, insulated gray water tank ensures that you can use the water at any time of the year.
Kitchenette and practical living area
The kitchen in this campervan allows you to cook any time you want – it has a gas stove, refrigerator, sink and functional cabinets. A quick dinner, breakfast with a view of the mountain peaks or a romantic dinner at sunset… You don’t have to leave your campervan to prepare and eat delicious food. We should also mention that this campervan, like all KoKo Kamper campers, is equipped with pans, pots, dishes, cutlery, glasses, cups, and a French press.
Special amenities - Sunlight Cliff 601 campervan
Campervan for rent - features
The Sunlight Cliff 601 campervan for rent is equipped with important features to help ensure safe travel.
- ESP with ASR
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Blindspot assistant
- ABS, EBD
- Hill holder system
- Disc brakes, immobilizer, rear and front wheel stabilizers
This modern Sunlight Cliff campervan has equipment that improves the trip no matter how long it is. Its compact dimensions mean the vehicle can fit even on narrow streets and maneuvering it is not difficult.
- Comfortable swivel captain’s chairs with armrests
- 6-speed transmission
- Cab air conditioning with dust filter
- Electric power steering
- Leather steering wheel and shift knob
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Electric folding side mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- Cruise control with speed limiter function
Despite its small size, the interior of this campervan has a fully equipped living space – 4 places to sleep, a dining area with a table, a kitchen and a bathroom and shower – a fully independent mini-apartment that can take you on vacation. Cabinets and storage compartments are properly secured so they don’t open while driving.
- Truma Combi 6 Diesel heating
- Insulated, heated gray water tank
- Wide front door with mosquito net
- Practical extending table
- Additional USB ports
- Electric strip with interchangeable lights
- Closet for clothes and spacious storage under the lower bed
- Comfortable beds for 4 people
- Spacious tanks for clean and gray water
- 12V, 3x230V, USB sockets
- Folding sunshade
Campervan for rent - equipment
The carefully designed living area encourages you to spend time together – 4 people will dine comfortably at the folding table, while large windows brighten the interior and make it possible for you to admire your surroundings. Thanks to a skylight you can gaze at the stars. There is also an electric bar equipped with moving lights – so you can direct them exactly where you need.
- Double bench seat and swivel seats in the cab are comfortable places to sit
- Practical table with sliding top – extremely useful during meals
- Large panoramic roof over the living area – makes it possible to admire the night sky
- Large windows that brighten up the interior
- Electric strip that lights or USB sockets can be attached to
- Doors and windows with mosquito nets
A functional and very well-equipped kitchen encourages travelers to cook. You will find everything you need to make a healthy meal, even extremely far from civilization. A practical lid protects the stove and, when opened, protects the wall from splashes.
- Two-burner gas stove with lid
- Large kitchen sink
- Compact refrigerator
- Food cabinets and cutlery drawers
- Fully equipped – pots, dishes, cutlery a French press
A compact bathroom means that you are always free to travel. Despite its small size, there is a toilet, a corner sink, and a shower. A shower curtain protects the bathroom furnishings from splashes while you bathe. A small window improves ventilation of the toilet and makes it possible to create a practical outdoor shower (simply extend the shower hose out of the window).
- Cassette toilet
- Corner washbasin
- Mirror over the sink
- Pull-out faucet with shower hose
- Wooden shower grate
- Spacious cabinets for storing cosmetics and toiletries
The Sunlight Cliff 601 campervan, which is available for rent, has 4 spots to get a comfortable, good night’s sleep after an adventurous day. The sleeping area features elegant ambient lighting and practical storage compartments. Under the lower bed there is a roomy cargo area. You can open the rear door completely and enjoy the scenery without getting out of bed!
- Double beds (one lower, one upper)
- Upper bed protected by a net, with a ladder
- Spacious storage under the lower bed
- Comfortable mattresses
- Windows in the rear doors and a skylight over the bed
* The campervan equipment list provided is for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The camper’s actual equipment may differ slightly from that listed on the website.